Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunshine and Spring

Happy Sunday everyone :).
It is a glorious Spring day here so this is a quick post before we head out to enjoy the sunshine.

I love pairing Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive together. There is something about the richness of the colours that strikes me. I've paired them together here for this Spring time card for a friend. I water coloured the stamped image and cut it out with the Butterfly die in the Big Shot. There was a small piece of water colouring leftover so I punched out two tags to add to the ribbon. I stamped the background with 'En Francais' and sponged around the edges. I also sponged around the tags and the butterfly, adding some linen thread to make the antenna.
Thanks for taking a peek!

0 comments :

Post a Comment