Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Key To My Chocolate Jar!


As part of a recent bulk buy I took part in, I got these cute glass jars. I used them to make my sewing kits with the pin cushion on the top but had some spare ones and wanted to create something with a more vintage feel. I saw the idea for these here (Thanks for the idea Monika!) and just changed it to suit what I had on hand. I thought one of the trinket keys would make a cute embellishment and it means I get to keep one as I am keeping the jar!
The original idea had the wider striped ribbon cut in half so I made some up with that idea too...
Aren't they pretty? I do love the 'Love Letter' DSP teamed with the 'First Edition' DSP. Now I just need to fill these ones with chocolates...hmmm, maybe not!

0 comments :

Post a Comment