Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrating Love

Wedding anniversaries are our way of celebrating two people's special day. To let them know we recognise their commitment to each other through the years. I was asked to make a wedding anniversary card and this is what I came up with. I saw the card idea when I was at my upline Carol's, and thought it was lovely. Click on the link to check out Carol's gorgeous pink and grey version!

The two hearts hide one side of the ribbon opening. You untie the ribbon to reveal the inside...
I did lots of clear embossing on this card to give it some subtle elegance. The colours used are Riding Hood Red and Very Vanilla. A really beautiful combination. Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Oh - what a beautiful card! You did a great job!!!

Post a Comment