Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Punch Art Pussy Cat

I had meant to post my next class today but for some reason I can't upload the photos to my desktop. So instead, I am posting this card I created for my lovely upline Carol.
Carol recently lost her furry craft room companion called Max. Whenever I have visited Carol, Max has always been there. Lounging on the computer desk, sleeping on the sunny counter or rubbing around my legs for attention. Max was gorgeous and lovable and he knew it!
I know what it's like to lose your constant companion so I made this card to let Carol know I was thinking of her.
I'm really pleased with how this card turned out. It's fairly simple but then a card doesn't have to be complicated to convey it's message.
I've used oval punches for the legs and head and used the wings from the bird punch for the ears. I hand cut the tail, whiskers and body. The paws are half an oval.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have some photos of my next class. I'll give you a hint... it's all to do with embossing folders!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

It is totally perfect, and I love it!

Post a Comment