Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Another Crimped Card Project

Today's greetings come from Truro!
My NZ friend and I did a little road trip to visit my wonderful upline Carol who lives there.

I am determined to post something every day so had to be organised with my photos. I decided that emailing the photos to myself was the easiest way to have photos to post and here is today's offering.
This is one of the cards I made for the Crimping class. I had seen a Christmas card done with the crimped pattern and thought the sympathy sentiment would lend itself nicely to the same thing.
I think the crimping adds a little bit of subtle interest that is nice.

That's it for today but I'll have another post for you all tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments :

Post a Comment