Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Road Trip

As promised yesterday, here are a few photos from Suzy and my road trip to Maine.



The first photo is one of the many flowering Cherry blossoms we saw. They are so pretty and smell wonderful!

Next we have one of the many beautiful views of the ocean here in Ogunquit. As soon as we hopped out of the car you could smell the sea air. My how I have missed it!
We gave the beach a test run and it was glorious. Soft sand that was heavenly to walk on. Even though it was windy and a tad cold, we braved the elements and paddled in the ocean.

It's been a very long day so I'll keep this post short. Have to say though, we are loving Maine!

1 comments :

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip! I have always wanted to go to Maine.

Post a Comment