Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Anniversary Wishes

I had my post today all planned out... I had a photo ready of Carol, myself and Suzy (in Carol's wonderful craft room) that I wanted to use. Problem is I left it on Carol's PC and today we travelled back to NB. I will get Carol to email it to me so I can post it at a later date.

So, today's post is of a custom order I recently did. I was given the colour specifics by the client and went to town with the rest. I wanted a large single heart image for the card and this Valentines stamp was my first choice. What you can't see is the Valentine's sentiment that goes with the heart. I covered the sentiment with the ribbon. A wonderful excuse to add some ribbon! Add some embossing and a little tag and viola, one wedding anniversary card.

0 comments :

Post a Comment