Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Branching Out With Birthday Wishes

Hello all!

We're over half way through Winter and I am soooooo ready for Spring! This card is my shout out to Spring ...hurry up and get here please lol :D

In the new Occasions catalogue there is the beautiful set 'Sheltering Tree'. It is similar to a retired one I have called 'Branch Out' which I am using for my upcoming class.

Here's a full view of the card ...

This card is cased from one I saw on Pinterest (of course!) by Silke Ledlow. Thanks Silke for the inspiration!

I've used a trio of pink shades for the canopy of my tree - Blushing Bride, Regal Rose (retired) and Strawberry Slush.
I coloured the button with the new Pink Pirouette Blendabilites. I love how easy it is to coordinate embellishments now!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment