Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Boxes From An Envelope Board?!


Happy Sunday :)

I hope you have something nice planned for the last day of your weekend. I'll be attempting to clean my work room (I know!!!) as it was left in a bit of a mess before I headed to NS.
Speaking of NS my lovely upline Carol and I have been working on another tutorial. This one is called 'Very Valentine's' so stay tuned!

Today I'm sharing another project from my 'Envelope Punch Board Basics' class.
It's a matchbox. The draw pulls out to hold a wee gift (or ummm chocolate). Isn't it adorable?
And to think it's made with the Envelope Punch Board!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment