Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kindness Matters

Kindness Matters ...
Those two words got me as soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalogue. They are one of my mantra's that I try and live my life by. Ask my children... as soon as they hear "kindness" come out of my mouth, they say "I know Mum" and roll their eyes!

This is the card I came up with to give customers this month who placed an order with me. I've used 'Pool Party' for the card base and stamped the swirl image (from 'Creative Elements') in 'Island Indigo'. I embossed one of the dinky new frames on 'Lucky Limeade' card stock and tore around it. I've then sponged 'Island Indigo' ink onto it. (Can you tell that I am LOVING the new In Colours LOL).
I've taken the butterfly trio from the 'Kindness Matters' set and off stamped it to give me a lighter shade of the 'Lucky Limeade' ink. Add the beautiful sentiment and you're done.
Simple, striking and a little act of kindness to thank my customers and to let them know how much I appreciate each and every one of them. Thank you ladies!

0 comments :

Post a Comment