Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Black Sheep, White Sheep

Over the weekend, I made two cards for people I know who knit. I didn't want to make two the same (though that would have been easier), so came up with the idea of making one based on a black sheep and the other based on a white sheep.
Above is the card I came up with for my black sheep. Having seen a few sheep in my time I know that "black" sheep aren't really black, but more of a dirty brown, greyish colour.
I inked and sponged the images for the card and distressed the edges. I love the way it turned out. I also made some gift tags to send as well...

Now for my white sheep version...
This version is very white with clean lines a fresh feel. Here's the tags I made to go with this one:
I love that even though the layout is the same for both cards, the end results are quite different. So what kind of sheep are you? Black sheep or white sheep?!

0 comments :

Post a Comment