Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Honeycomb Heaven For Men


Happy Wednesday all :)

Today I'm sharing the last project for my upcoming 'Honeycomb Heaven' class. I got the idea from the SU! demonstrator site and thought it would be perfect for my class.
I have to apologise for the delay in posting this last card but I had made two of it and one was for a dear friend whose birthday was this month. I had to make sure he received his card before I posted it on here!

I love the rich, earthy colours and the texture of this card. It's not too fussy or over the top for a guys card.

Thank you also if you have taken the time to stop by my Inky Moose page on Facebook. It made my day :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment