Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bee Happy


Happy Thursday :)
Since it's now officially Spring I thought I'd share one of the projects for an upcoming class I am running showcasing the great Hexagon embossing folder in the Spring Mini.
Every time I looked at the folder it reminded me of honeycomb which inspired me to create something to do with bees.
I made the bee using the ornament and circle punches. The wings are punched out of filter crepe paper that you'll find in the Spring Mini too. I love the soft look it gives. I had some fine wire in my stash so constructed the antennae.
I love the finished card! It makes me smile :)

 
Here's what the inside of the card looks like ... I carried the bee theme inside too!
 
 
Super duper cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation :)
 
Class Details: Wednesday 3rd / Thursday 4th April, 7 - 9.30pm.
Cost: $20.00
Email to register 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comments :

Linda Berger said...

Hi Maree! What a little CUTIE!! Love the idea .. see you soon at our ASI meeting.

Post a Comment