Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mothers Day ... Most Elegant And Chic


Hello all :)


It's a cloudy slightly chilly day here so I had fun trying to get the lighting right to photograph my projects!

Today I'm sharing one of the projects for my upcoming Mothers Day class.
It's a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" card that coordinates with a matching purse and notepad.
To have a sneak peek at the other projects visit my Facebook page. I will be posting more photos over the next few days so if you don't have a Facebook account, don't worry!

I've gone for a vintage feel (my favourite) with a touch of elegance for this class.
I asked myself what I would like to get if I was given an Inky Moose gift LOL.
The stamp set I used for the sentiment ('Amazing Family') also has 'Friend' and 'Sister' so you can change the projects to suit your needs.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

Class Details:

Wednesday April 17th / Thursday April 18th, 7 - 9.30pm.

Cost: $20.00. Email to reserve your seat.

0 comments :

Post a Comment