Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Blossoms

Happy Tuesday :)
It's March break here this week so I have my children at home. I am trying to make in roads on my class schedule so people know what is coming up. Easier said than done!
I do have a card to share today though that is one of the projects for my Easter class.
It's a shadow box. The photo above doesn't really show you the depth so here's one I took side on ...
 
The fantastic thing about this card, is that even though it is so thick it lies flat for posting!
I used the beautiful (unfortunately retired) 'Easter Blossoms' set. The girl is heat embossed in Pewter embossing powder ... I think it looks black in the photos though so I took a close up pic ...
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment