Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Carrots Aren't Just Good For Your Eyes

Happy Wednesday :)

Today I'm sharing another one of the projects for my upcoming Easter class.

 As soon as I saw the adorable bunnies on the 'Ears To You' stamp, I knew what I wanted to do with them.

I had seen a sour cream container on Pintrest done up like a carrot (Thanks Jo Dumbleton!) and what better image to add to it than a bunny?! I had quite a choice deciding which one to use - There's three to choose from LOL.

Inside the carrot there's four Cadbury Caramilk Mini Eggs (Mmmmmm), proving carrots aren't just good for your eyes; they're good for chocolate cravings too, and imagine finding one of these in your yard whilst going on an egg hunt!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment