Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trick Or Treat... Here's Something Neat!

Have you seen the skinny cellophane bags in the Holiday mini and wondered what to do with them?
Well, wonder no more! They are perfect for filling with little treats of all different kinds.
I made some up into Halloween treats to sell down at The Kubbyhole (Yes the Christmas Kubbyhole is now open ... 355 Queen Street). My favourite would have to be the spider. I embossed the scallop circle he sits on, with the web embossing folder but it's a little tricky to see. I filled some with candy (or lollies as I call them) and some with pencils.

I took the photo with my phone hence the small size. I am going to have to take some more me thinks as you don't get to appreciate the Halloween characters.
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comments :

Shoreline Stampers said...

Cute Maree! Wish I was coming to your house for treats!!

Post a Comment