Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

An Old Fashioned Christmas ... Inky Moose Style

Doesn't this card remind you of days gone by... Christmas when you were little and the tree seemed 10 ft tall?
This is the next card for my Inky Moose Christmas Club in November. I've used the new 'Christmas Lodge' stamp set and added a hint of DSP. It's a bit difficult to see in the photo but I've used Dazzling Details to add some well, details, to the tree to give it a bit of glitz. I love that stuff! It gives you the look of glitter without the mess.
Here's a slightly better photo to show you what I mean:
I thought about adding baubles and things to decorate the tree but decided it didn't need them. This mighty Christmas tree makes a statement all on it's own.

Class Dates: Wednesday 2nd November / Thursday 3rd November, 7 - 9.30 pm.
Cards are $2 each.
When you email to confirm your spot, let me know how many cards you'd like to make!

0 comments :

Post a Comment