Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Just Bee-U-T-Full!

Happy Monday all!
Here's a card I made last week for one of my DD's teachers. DD said the teacher loved bees so I thought what better than a card with bee punch art on it. I remembered ages ago seeing a bee card that Diana Gibbs had created and here he is. Thanks Diana for the inspiration... this guy is one handsome bee!
I've used circles and ovals and hearts to create this punch art wonder.
Here's a close up of him...
I've added tiny pearls for his eyes and one layer of the wings is vellum.
Thanks for taking a peek!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Now that is just TDC - too darn cute!!! Now that's a bee anyone could love!

Post a Comment