Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, October 14, 2011

'Merry & Bright' Album Class

Happy Friday everyone!
Today's post is an upcoming class I have. I've made a scrapbook album out of CD folders. Pretty cool huh?!
A wee while ago I attended a class Carol was having where we made these. I just love them and knew my ladies would too.
Here's a peek of the inside...
There's lots of pages and pockets and things to fill so you'll have a wonderful keepsake for Christmas.
Here's a peek of the last page...
I've used the Stocking Accents die in the latest Mini to create the holly. I'm loving the Red Glimmer paper for the berries!
Want to make one of these gorgeous albums for yourself, or a Baby Album instead? Here are the details:

Class dates: Tuesday 15th November / Wednesday 16th November, 7 - 9.30 pm.

(NOTE: I am not running my usual Thursday night class because of 'Christmas At The Market', but am offering a class on the Tuesday instead).
Please let me know at registration if you are signing up for the Baby Album OR the Christmas Album.

Cost: $30.00 - To be pre-paid to confirm your spot.
Given the amount of product required, REGISTRATION CLOSES Sunday 30th October so I will have time to order supplies and make up kits. In the event that you have paid but are unable to attend the class, a kit will be provided for you.

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Wow! I love mini scrapbooks and that one is a beauty!

Post a Comment