Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Cutest Critters In The Catalogue

I'm talking about the cutest darn set in the whole catalogue! It is called 'Furry Folk' and I just love it.
I needed an excuse to buy it, so I thought if I came up with a class using it, then that would be the best excuse I could have.
I have used only a few images from the set (I had to control myself) but you could use any number of the critters that you liked.

First up is an update on a card I did when I first started out. This was a special request for a lovely lady so I hope she likes it. I've used the yummy new In Colours 'Pool Party' and 'Lucky Limeade' and teamed them with 'Pink Pirouette' and 'Early Espresso'. The cuteness factor of these critters is tripled with these fresh and funky colours.

Second up, is a Post-It Note Holder. More cuteness I am afraid!
Who wouldn't love to have a Post-It note pad like this to use?!

Lastly is another card. Simpler than the first card but no less cute ...
This card has a cut-out to give you a hint of what's inside. The inside is super duper cute but I'm not going to show you it... you'll have to come and see it for yourself. I know... what a tease!

Want to add some critter cuteness to your day? You know what to do!

Dates: Wednesday 24th August / Thursday 25th August, 7 - 9.30 pm.
Cost: $18.

2 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Very, very adorable!!! Love the colours you chose - I would have gone with traditional, and I like this so much better!

Unknown said...

Very cute critters and the post it note pad is gorgeous!

Post a Comment