Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christmas Club Card for September

I have just got back from a fabulous weekend at my upline Carol's house. As always it was such a fun, filled with laughter, awesome weekend... thanks girls!!!!! (Oh and thank you Brian!).
While at Carol's I got to play (and play I did) with lots of the new products that are coming out in September that I don't have. Every time Carol showed me something new I oohed and aahed. My wish list just got a whole lot longer LOL.

I took photos of the things we made but today I'm sharing my next upcoming card class. It's the September Inky Moose Christmas Club Card.
I saw this snowman in the new catalogue and couldn't resist... doesn't he make you just want to go out in some snow and play? Well, ok, maybe not go out in some snow and play, but he sure is a handsome fella.
If you'd like to make this card, just sign up for one of my classes. You can make 5 - 10 cards depending on how many you would like (they will all be the same). When you register, let me know how many cards you will be wanting to make.

Dates: Wednesday 7th September / Thursday 8th September, 7 - 9.30pm

Cost: $2 per card.

Email me to register!

0 comments :

Post a Comment