Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sailing Away

I almost forgot to share with you the card I made for our ASI team swap last month!
The theme was red, white and blue. Nautical ideas instantly sprung to mind for me and here's what I came up with.
I've used strips of the handsome 'Nautical Expedition' DSP and the al la carte stamp in the soon-to-be-finished Summer Mini. The medallion in the top right corner is made using the new Embosslits in the main catty. I inked it up and ran it through my Big Shot. I then stamped the compass image from the 'Open Sea' stamp set and punched out the centre piece...
Add some faux stitching (Yes I know... but I love it!) and there you have it.

I'll post photos later of the amazing swaps I got in return from other team members. I am so lucky to be part of such a creative group of awesome ladies...
Love you girls!

0 comments :

Post a Comment