Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fabulous Folds!

I've had some of my new products now for a little while now and have been busy playing and creating to see what I can come up with. I've been working on a class of cards that open in all sorts of different ways and here it finally is... If you are looking for a card that is eye catching and bound to get you compliments, then these are for you!
The stamp set I have used for these cards is called 'For Everything' and it has so many pieces in it. I created three fabulously folded cards for the class and I still haven't inked all the stamps in the set yet! Just means more creations to come ;).
So what fabulous folds will you be learning?
This card is one of my favourite folds and it is called an Easel card. It lies flat for posting (always important!) but sits up like this once open. Isn't that just so cool?!

I call this next card a Triangle fold card. You undo the bow and the two triangle folded sides open up to reveal your message. This card is super elegant and definitely one you won't find in a store. I have added a small stand to the back also so the card can be shown off.

Lucky last on the list is a Tri - Fold card:
Once again you untie the ribbon and this is what you get:
Super cute and simple!
Class is Wednesday August 18th from 7 - 9.30 pm. Cost $15. Email me to reserve your spot!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I love all your cards Maree, you have some awesome ideas!

Carol Matthews said...

Wow - what neat folds! Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment