Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some More Nautical Niceness

I promised in an earlier post that I would share the cards I received from the other ASI team members for our July challenge.
Above is the card Carol (Our "Boss" ;) created. What I especially love is the use of the Nautical Expedition DSP... thats where the image of the globe comes from. That was definitely thinking outside the box!

Next up is the card our Mistress of Bling (Also known as Linda) created. Linda loves anything that sparkles and shines. Nearly always you will find some form of bling on her projects. Only Linda, the master that she is, can add bling to a masculine card and make it work...
See what I mean?!
I'll save the other cards for another day... can't have you seeing everything in one go!

0 comments :

Post a Comment