Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make Mother's Day Memorable!


My next class is for Mother's Day and I wanted to make something extra special for the extra special women in our lives.
The gift box is an idea I saw at Christmas time by Andrea Walford and have been waiting for the perfect time to make it. What better time than Mother's Day?!
It is oh so cute. It has the beautiful decorated top and you pull the ribbon tab to reveal a drawer that you can fill with whatever you wish!
For the class, I have included four note cards stamped using one of the new stamp sets from the soon-to-be released Summer Mini. It's called 'Water Colour Trio' and it's my favourite stamp set in the catty.
Even with the note cards and envelopes inside the drawer, there's still room for a few chocolates or candies (if your Mum has a sweet tooth) or a piece of jewellery.

Sign up today for my 'Make Mother's Day Memorable' class so you can give your Mum something truly memorable on her special day. (Please note: Cost of class is $20 rather than the usual $15).

3 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

These are truly lovely, what a super Mother's Day set! Wish I lived closer!!
C.

sujy said...

Got to agree with Carol! Just gorgeous!

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful project too bad I'm not closer to take your class

Post a Comment