Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

'For the Guys' cont.

This is the second card for my upcoming 'For the Guys' Class. It's also a sneak peek of an Al la Carte stamp that is in the new Summer Mini. I have several family members that love motorbikes so I'll be getting alot of use out of this stamp. I have embossed the bike image and the black background pattern on the grey cardstock. It's an image from the 'Extreme Elements' stamp set and it reminded me of tyre treads and oil spots.

Supplies: All SU!- Basic Grey, Sahara Sand and Crushed Curry cardstock, black embossing powder, Round Tab Punch and black brads.

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

OK, Now I wish I had the motorcycle stamp!!!!

Post a Comment