Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A.S.I April Challenge

For the month of April I get to come up with our team challenge. I've been giving it lots of thought and this is what I have come up with... a colour challenge!


My inspiration is a carry bag one of my DD's got recently for her birthday. Every time I see it lying around (usually on the floor as it hasn't been hung up) I think how vibrant and fun the designs and colours are in it. I thought with such a wide array of colours and designs to choose from, how can you not be at least a little inspired to create something new?
We all have our "comfort" colours that we turn to so I wanted to take us all (myself included!) out of our comfort zone a little (I can hear the groans from here!).
So there we go fellow team members, our April challenge. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! :)

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

I guess that means I can't use pink...?
Great challenge Maree, love the design!

Post a Comment