Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

CD Scrapbook Album


For those that know me, you'll know that I have been beavering away making items for an upcoming craft fair I am taking part in soon. I have been making gift boxes and bags, book marks, gift card holders, more of my Big Shot Blooms and of course, cards.
At our recent SU! team weekend Carol my up line, showed us a gorgeous scrapbook album she had made using CD folders and a SU! Scrappin Kit. Of course I asked for the instructions so I could make one to sell at the fair!
I didn't have the scrap booking kit Carol used but this is what I came up with. I used my favourite retired SU! paper pack and took my colour palette from it. Another reason for using the 'Walk In the Park' Designer Series paper, is because it includes Baja Breeze - a retired colour that is making a comeback. Yay!!!
Here's a sneak peak of some of the pages inside:



There are pull tabs and butterflies galore and lots of places to write or add photos. You could add a CD of photos to one of the CD pockets or use it as a wonderful keepsake of a special event. The possibilities are endless!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! Hope you're planning a class/kit for this!!

Post a Comment