Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Paper Dolls

Hello all :)
Today I'm sharing a card from my next upcoming class. It's using the fantastic Pop n Cut Form in the Spring Mini. You get to make your very own pop up card!
The 'Dress Form' framelits reminded me of paper dolls I used to play with as a child. Remember the dresses that came with tabs on them so they would stay on your paper doll? Hmmmm, I could be aging myself with that comment!
Also from the new mini is the lovely 'Amazing Family' stamp set. I've teamed it up with the delicious 'Pool Party' embossing powder.
Here's what the card looks like closed ...

I love all the texture and rich colours, and they give no clue as to the popping up goodness inside!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment