Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, February 11, 2013

An Old fashioned Celebration

Hello and happy Monday :)
One of my favourite sets in the 2013 Sale-a-bration catalogue is 'Feeling Sentimental'. The Penny Farthing bike and the sentiment are part of the set. I thought they would be useful for masculine cards which is something I always seem to struggle with.
There's also an old fashioned telephone box in the 'Feeling Sentimental' set and it reminds me of the TARDIS from 'Dr Who'. I'm not a Dr Who fan but my son is so that stamp is definitely going to come in handy!
The other sets I have used to create the card are 'Oh Hello' and 'Autumn Foliage'.
I love the simplicity of this card and the sense of days gone by.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

0 comments :

Post a Comment