Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

'Feeling Good In The Secret Garden' Tutorial



Hello all :)

Today I am excited to share my latest tutorial ... 'Feeling Good In The Secret Garden'.
I have been working on it for a little while but it's now finished and ready to share!

I have used the beautiful 'Feel Goods' stamp set as the focal point but have teamed it up with the delightful 'Secret Garden' flowers also to decorate the cards and gift tag. Can you tell I combined the names of the two sets to come up with the title of my tutorial?!

There are five stamps in the 'Feel Goods' set and I've created five projects ... One to showcase each of the beautiful heartfelt sentiments.
I've used the delicious Sale-A-Bration DSP, ribbon and buttons to create projects that are fresh  and fun. Teamed up with water cololured flowers, these creations WOW.

Click on this link  or the Tutorial photo on the left side bar to purchase your tutorial today.

0 comments :

Post a Comment