Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home ... Is Where The Heart Is

Happy Wednesday :)

Today's post is the banner I created as part of the Valentine's class I'm running next week.
I wanted to make something heart related and at first thought to put 'LOVE' in the circles of the banner. My second thought was that if it said something more generic, it could be used for more than Valentines, so I decided to put 'HOME' instead. The funny thing is, when the ladies in my class saw the banner, all but two asked if they could put 'LOVE' instead of 'HOME' on it! I'm only too happy for them to change the sentiment but I did find it very humorous!

To create the banner I used the Big Shot scallop circle and circle dies. The pretty hearts are part of the lovely Valentine's DSP in the new mini catalogue, as is the beautiful ribbon the circles hang from.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment