Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Everyone Knows His Nose!

Happy Thursday :)

Today I'm sharing the September Inky Moose Club card with you.
What's the Inky Moose Club?
Once a month during the leadup to Christmas, I run a class that is aimed at making more than the usual 2 or 3 cards that my classes usually have. Christmas traditionally means more cards and many people don't have the time or resources to make them. That's where my IM Club classes come in!
An IM Club card is something easily reproduceable, has minimal layers (for cheaper posting) but is still handmade (MOST important! ;)).
Class attendees let me know ahead of time, how many cards they want to make and I have the supplies ready for them. It's that simple!

This months card uses the cute reindeer image from the 'Joyous Celebrations' set. I added a hint of red glitter to the nose that sparkles and shine. I just couldn't resist having him look like Ruldolph!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

Class Details

Dates: Wednesday 5th September/ Thursday 6th September, 7 - 9.30pm.

Cost: $2 per card. (Please confirm number when registering!).

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Oh I LOVE him!!! That's so cute!

Post a Comment