Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Fishing For Compliments

Happy Labor Day :)
I had meant to post this yesterday in honour of Father's Day  (in New Zealand that is) but with one thing and another I didn't get to it. I'd like to say Happy Father's Day to my dear ol' Dad in NZ ... Love you Dad, and miss you!

This tin is a project I have had on my mental "drawing board" for a wee while now and I'm so pleased to be able to finally share it.
It's a gift for the fly fishermen in your life. The salmon inside the tin is actually holding a handmade 'Green Machine' fly that can be used to fly for Salmon. Not only does the gift look good, but it's practical too (this is afterall, important to men ;)).

The Salmon images have been water coloured and hand cut. I researched on the internet to get the colouring as authentic as possible. The Salmon inside the tin is raised with dimensionals and this is what the fly is attached to. The fly can be easily removed for use.

I have four of these for sale so if you are interested, drop me an email.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)




1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Really impressive and classy! Good on you! (as they say in New Zealand!)

Post a Comment