Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Corny and Cute

Happy Wednesday all!
Today I'm sharing the remainder of the projects for my 'Pretty Preserves' class.
The corn image in the 'Perfectly Preserved' stamp set inspired me to create something for Thanksgiving. I made a cutlery holder and a cute wee gift box. I just love how you can colour the corn in various colours!
I positioned the corn in such a way so you can add a name or message if you want to.

Here's how the class will work...
The class fee is $15 and this includes the card posted yesterday and 5 of the cutlery holders OR  5 gift boxes. If you will require more than five, just let me know and additional kits can be purchased for $2 each.
Can you mix them up? Yes you can. If you'd like (for example) 3 cutlery holders and 2 gift boxes the class fee covers five so you're all good!
The reason for doing it this way? If you want to have enough for a table setting you can, otherwise you can make them for fun!
I'm sure this is as clear as mud as we say in NZ!
Here's some closer pics to show you the corn in all their cuteness.
The cutlery holder...

The gift box...


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

WOW! I love this set, it's adorable!! (And I'm not being corny!!) :0)

Great job - thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment