Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Father, Dad, Brother, Son...

 Happy Saturday all! Today I'm sharing one of the cards for the 'Dear Dad' class. I've used the handsome 'Open Sea' stamp set and teamed it up with the new 'Midnight Muse' cardstock and 'Cherry Cobbler'. I have distressed the edges of the focal point to add some texture and to give it a more "rugged" feel LOL.
I have left the front of the card blank from a sentiment so you could use it for an masculine occasion.
Here's a closer look at the focal point...
I can hear the ladies that attend my classes groaning that they will have to hand cut out the anchor! It's only one anchor ladies!!!
Whatever you have planned for today, I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment