Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For A Friend

  
Happy Tuesday everyone :)
Today's post is to show you some Thank You cards I have made for a friend who recently discovered they need ongoing medical attention. Because we don't live in the same city I thought a way I could offer support was to make some cards for them to use to thank those that help them.
 I made two cards that use the same layout, just different DSP. I wanted to embellish the cards the cards slightly but since they are for a man I didn't think ribbon would be very fitting. Instead I went for Bakers Twine and eyelets. I'm happy with how they turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

0 comments :

Post a Comment