Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Positives and Negatives

Hello all :)
Recently I posted a wedding card that I had made for a class. It used the cute heart DSP from the new 'Patio Party' set that you see pictured here. I had used my Labels Framelits and cut out the Label shape (this is called the positive piece). I was left with the piece you see above (called the negative piece). I knew I could use it for something so I didn't throw it out. And here's what I came up with...
I apologise for the poor photo quality! I wanted to give you an idea of the layers that I used to create this beauty. I've used Baja Breeze (still love it!), Whisper White and a hint of Not Quite Navy. I love the fresh clean look these colours create when teamed together.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my creation...I trust you will have yourself a lovely day :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment