Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sailing Away

With some of the new In Colours being "aquatic based" I thought I would try them out with the single sail boat in the latest mini catalogue.
I stamped the boat in Basic Grey and sponged the clouds with Soft Sky (a retired SU! colour) and Baja Breeze. I sponged the ocean with with Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point and a touch of Not Quite Navy. I stamped the sails on Whisper White card stock and cut them out to give my sail boat clean, fresh looking sails!
The Baja Breeze piece of mounting card has been stamped with the newly retired 'Worn' stamp and the Island Indigo card base has been stamped with the compass from 'The Open Sea' stamp set.
So there you have it, a sail boat sailing away on some In Colour magic!

1 comments :

Unknown said...

I love the sailing card! Gorgeous colours Maree.

Post a Comment