Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Pretty Purse Wouldn't You Say?!


Don't you love this purse?! I love the shape, the style and the gorgeous DSP used to make it.
It's the new 'Paisley Petals' DSP in the 2011 - 2012 catalogue.
Take a closer look at the flower embellishment..
Simply stunning. I've made it with the Fun Fold flower die. I love the extra little touch of the twine bow in the button too.
The purse is also large enough to hold a standard card. Here's the card I made to accompany the purse:
I've used some more 'Paisley Petals' DSP and a new stamp set called 'Four Frames' that works with the Decorative Label punch. Add some embossing, some satin ribbon and viola, a pretty card to go into the pretty purse!
Want to make a pretty purse and matching card of your own? Register for my class...

Date: Wednesday 27th July/ Thursday 28th July
Cost: $15.00

Email me to reserve your seat!

0 comments :

Post a Comment