Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Retired Birthday Wishes

Just about everything on this card is retired or nearly retired. The colours, the DSP and even the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment. I had some scraps of the DSP that I have been meaning to use up and I had stamped the main image a while ago but never finished it. That seems to happen so often.
So, today, I took the bull by the horns (or the stamps by the ink pad) and put it all together. I embossed the DSP to give it some texture and added some lace. Mmmmm I do like the lace.
So there you have it... some "retired" birthday wishes finally finished!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

I love the DSP combinations and the embossing.

Post a Comment