Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ASI Challenge Card For May


Hello all!
This months ASI team challenge idea was mine. I decided upon a colour challenge combined with the use of something from the Big Shot. The colours I chose were Baja Breeze (of course!), Melon Mambo (one I struggle to use) and Soft Suede (gotta have a neutral in there).
This card is the one I received from the lovely Linda. I don't have the stamp set she used so am just tickled to have a card with it now. But look at this...
Linda has added drops of water to the fountain!!! I love it! What Linda did is use Crystal Effects. I would never thought of doing that but it looks so effective. This is why I love our ASI challenges... I always learn something new and am constantly amazed at what the other ladies come up with.
Thanks Linda, I love your card!

0 comments :

Post a Comment