Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Friday, June 24, 2011

In Colour Tea Cups

Cups of tea make me think of the start of the day. Mine always begins with a cup of Earl Grey Tea!
I just love this tea cup stack from the 'Morning Cup' stamp set from SU!. I haven't water coloured for ages and wanted to try out some of the gorgeous new colours being released next month and tea cups came to mind. The fact that I was drinking a cup of tea at the time might have had an influence on my choice LOL.
The original idea for the card wasn't mine. Thanks Krista for the inspiration! I tweaked the colours and orientation to make it my own.
To colour my cups and saucers I have used three of the new colours and 'Garden Green' from the current range. Can you see why I love the new colours so much?! Lots of turquoise/aqua based colours, mmmmmm!
The DSP I have used is retired but the colours in it reminded me of a few of the new ones and it was a good excuse to use up some of my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment