Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Nice In Neutrals

The original idea for today's card came from one of the ASI team members (Thanks Sandi!). Sandi's card was in black and white. It inspired me to try a neutral card of my own.
Here I have used nothing but neutral colours... Black, Crumb Cake, early Espresso and Very Vanilla. I love the way the colours work together. The card is elegant and timeless. It is soft enough to be suitable for a sympathy card yet bold enough to make a statement. Can you tell that I love?!

Add some brads and linen thread, pierce a few rows of holes and viola, a nice and neutral card to share.

1 comments :

Misty Berry said...

GASP! I LOVE IT!!!

Post a Comment