Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Butterfly Hello

Day Two... don't worry, I won't be starting each blog entry with a countdown!
This is a recent card I made to thank a hostess for her workshop during Sale-a-braton.
The hostess had selected the Punch Potpourri set as her hostess gift so I made a card with it to give her an idea. I have also used the Level 1 In Colour DSP .
I stamped the butterfly image then punched it out with a circle punch. I stamped two more butterflies then punched them out, layering them on the original stamped image with a dimensional between each layer.
I don't have the Pinking Hearts corner punch so improvised by rotating the borders to give a bit of interest. To finished I added a Tiny Tag with 'Hello' on it to the centre of the flower and used a glitter brad to hold it together. I really like how it turned out.

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Ooooh - I like this one too! You're doing great on your posting - I love it!!

Post a Comment