Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Monday, April 25, 2011

ASI Team Challenge


For our team get together a few weeks ago we had to create a wedding ensemble - invitation, RSVP, favour box and a thank you card.
I have seen many many truly stunning designs but being practical I go for something that can be posted! I went for the 'Elegant Soiree' DSP for inspiration, choosing my favourite Baja Breeze and Soft Suede as the core colours...
This is the invite and RSVP card I came up with. You lift the wedding invite out and the RSVP card is tucked in behind...
I wanted to make a sizeable favour box so used the 'Fancy Favour' die for the Big Shot. I did make a mistake with the placement of the circle window but once it is cut out what can you do. I would have liked it further down so I could have a ribbon closure but it didn't work. Even demonstrators make mistakes!
My Thank You card is fairly simple but I kept with the colour theme adding a 'Mr & Mrs' tag since the happy couple would be married...

Make sure to come back and visit my blog to see the creations my other ASI team members came up with!

1 comments :

Carol Matthews said...

Wow - no wonder I've been so creative lately, I'm starting to think like you!!!
Hugs
Carol

Post a Comment