Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Have I Been Up To?

I know, it's been a while. I promise I haven't been neglecting you all!
I have had quite a number of custom orders to get done and I've been busy making the last of my Christmas cards. I have been merrily making cards and writing in them. I have even popped them in envelopes then sealed it. "Great" I would say to myself, "another card off my list". Only problem was, more often than not I forgot to photograph the card first!
I thought you might like to see some of the ones I did remember to snap.

2 comments :

The Hobby Collector said...

Beautiful Maree, Love the shoes :)

Patti said...

Cute cards. Love the elf feet one. Adorable.

Post a Comment