Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Turning Forty


A friend of mine is turning 40 tomorrow and some of us have organised a breakfast brunch for her. I wanted to make a special card for a special lady and this is what I came up with. I am safe posting it now as I know she doesn't look at my blog often!
I love how it turned out. Lots of texture and dimension and the antiqued look is gorgeous. I just hope she doesn't think the "aged" look of the card is any reference to her age!!

4 comments :

The Hobby Collector said...

so beautiful <3

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

This is very lovely, it's also classy. I'm sure that is what your friend will think as well. following you from Stampin connection #284.

Carol Matthews said...

Wow - this is gorgeous. Love the antique look!

Renee said...

Beautiful card. Now following you from SC!

Post a Comment