Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Tag You're It!


Ok, I know I should have posted this a wee while ago but I have been waiting for tag ideas from the rest of the ASI team! One of the ladies has been sick hence the delay, but finally, I have the tags and so this is the line up my Free 'Thanks To You' Christmas class.
You'll get to make one of each of the three tags to take home with you. Just my way of saying thank you to my customers and friends for supporting my and my business this year. I couldn't do it without you!

The running of the class will be slightly different to usual. I will be holding two sessions on Wednesday 22nd December. The first session is from 6.30-8.00pm and the second session is from 8.00-9.30pm. The cost?? Free!
If you want to attend please register so I have enough supplies for everyone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment